I’m a list maker kind of person, you know? Everything I need to do and accomplish must be in a list, otherwise I tend to forget it and then of course I don’t do what needed to be done. But I’m also very disorganized as I tend to write my ideas and to do’s on every single paper I find around the house.
This year, one of my biggest goals is to be more focused and organized in that sense. Now I’m using a planner (download it for free here) and I made my own to do list notepad that I carry everywhere I go.
I took some photos of the process of making this small notepad so you too can make your own notepad! And I designed a to do list in four different colors! It’s easy as downloading the free printable here, printing it and following the instructions on the photos!
- If you don’t have a wood press, use these binder clips
- don’t put too much glue on the spine, otherwise it will glue the strings onto the wood press
- I used an old world map poster as my notepad cover since my baby girl ripped it apart awhile ago and I didn’t want to throw it away
- I used a stick stamp to mark the front of my notepad
- My printer set automatically some huge margins on the printable to do list, so I could only use some… pay attention to the margins setup of your printer