It’s that time of the year again! Yay! I bet almost everyone is already starting to think about 2017, am I right?
One year ago, on the 7th of October, I opened packmahome to the public 😀 One year… On one hand it feels like an eternity, on the other hand it seems time flew by again so fast. I’m very happy and proud with everything I’ve accomplished with my blog, though I also feel there’s so much yet to be done!
If you want to download your PDF file containing a bunch of printables you just need to sign up for my monthly newsletter, no biggie 😉 I promise I won’t send you spam, just an email once a month with updates, my last posts, some freebies and sometimes exclusive content.
I tried my best to minimize and simplify this planner’s look, I wanted it to be as minimalist as it could so you had the chance to personalize it as you will.
THIS 2017 PLANNER IS SUPER COMPLETE!
As always, the planner contains a bunch of printables and you can choose what to print. The 2017 planner comes with a cover, an annual calendar, a place where to determine all your goals, a notes page, a monthly planner for each month of the year, a weekly planner, a meals planner, a daily planner, sheets to take note of all your most important contacts, a place where to put all your passwords, a birthdays calendar and a back cover, of course!
Needless to say that this planner is for personal use only and you are not authorized to sell it, although if you want to share it for free, please be my guest! In case you print your own 2016 packmahome Annual Planner, you can take pictures of it and if you have some social media platforms, share it with your friends, tagging me along the way with #PMH2017planner.
IF YOU DECIDE TO PRINT THE 2017 FREE PLANNER, DON’T FORGET:
- print 52 times the Menu Planner and the Weekly Planner (if you want A5 format, print 2 pages per sheet, so print only 26 sheets);
- print 260 times (without weekends) or 365 times (weekends included) the Daily Planner (if you want A5 format, print 2 pages per sheet, so print only 130 or 183 sheets);
- print as many Notes pages as you wish;
- print as many Passwords and Contacts pages as you need;
- print 1 Cover, 1 Back Cover, 1 Main Goals page, 1 Annual Calendar, 1 for each Month, 1 Birthdays Calendar page.
C’mon, I know you want it! Sign up for free down there or click directly on this…